One of the most frequently asked questions is the difference between Aloe Cleanser and Detox Cleanser? Aren’t they both just really-awesome-good-for-you-skin cleansers?! Yes, but there are notable differences between the two. First, lets start with what each cleanser does for your skin!
Vasanti Aloe Cleanser
What is it? An aloe based cleanser formulated for sensitive skin to remove makeup, impurities and dirt from pores.
Who can use it? Formulated for the most sensitive skin, best for oily to combination skin. You get a squeaky clean feel without the dryness!
What’s in it?
- Aloe – powerful healing properties(which makes it the best choice for sensitive skin), brightens, soothes skin and reduces redness.
- Avena Sativa(Oat) Kernel Oil – helps build moisture barrier to leave your skin soft and supple after cleansing. Also an anti-inflammatory which reduces irritation, soothes, and moisturizes.
Fun Fact: Everyone’s skin has a moisture barrier(kinda like your skin’s bodyguard) and it can get damaged due to lifestyle(not drinking enough water, alcohol, caffeine) or environmental factors such as sun exposure/excessive wind. When your moisture barrier is damaged it is prone to sensitivity, reactions, dehydration and redness. Avena Sativa(Oat) Kernel Oil found in Vasanti’s Aloe Cleanser helps to build moisture barrier to ensure the skin’s bodyguard stays intact!
98% Natural, SLS/SLES Free, Alcohol-Free, Vegan/Cruelty Free, Never Tested On Animals.
Vasanti Detox Cleanser
What is it? An anti-oxidant daily cleanser made to remove waterproof makeup, impurities and pollutants from skin without stripping skin of natural oils!
Who can use it? A purifying cleanser best for dry to combination skin.
What’s in it?
- Detoxyl® (derived from shea butter) – helps protect skin by eliminating the daily build-up of unwanted pollutants that leaves skin looking tired, dull and leads to premature aging.
- Inca Inchi® (rich in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids) – helps keep skin soft and supple with anti-aging properties that aid in cell stimulation and maintenance of skin elasticity
- Grapeseed Extract – has powerful anti-oxidant properties that promotes brighter skin
- Aquaderm SP- re-hydrator for thirsty skin that contains sodium PCA, sodium lactate, fructose, glycine and niacinamide
- Arnica Flower Extract – helps to promote circulation and reduces skin irritation.
- Actiphyte of Sea Kelp – Contains vitamins and minerals which are beneficial to the skin
Fun Fact: Premature aging is caused not only by lifestyle, genetics and excess sun exposure but also pollution. Pollutants get trapped into our pores which leads to premature aging. Detoxyl found in Vasanti’s Detox Cleanser helps eliminate the build up of pollutants from your skin’s pores – in essence the cleanser helps anti-age!
85 % Natural, SLS/SLES free, Oil free, Alcohol free, Vegan, Cruelty Free, Never Tested On Animals.
Now that you know all about each cleanser, you may have figured out the main difference between the two cleansers is: Detox Cleanser is best for aging, dry to combination skin while Aloe Cleanser is best for acne prone, oily to combination skin. The best part… both the cleansers are soap free AND provide foaming action, WOW!
You can’t go wrong with either one, they’re both good for you cleansers made for your skin!